Monday, March 26, 2007

Client Profile: Patty Friedmann

We at end2endtech.com are proud to have author, Patty Friedmann, as our client. She has spent her life in New Orleans. She is a Katrina victim and a survivor. Some of her titles include A Little Bit Ruined and Side Effects. Her book Secondhand Smoke is said to be like the piece Confederacy of Dunces. The Times-Picayune and Publishers Weekly both have good things to say about her books. Her cynicism comes through in her literary scenes, as well as in life, with ideas such as impeaching President Bush.

2 comments:

Patty Friedmann said...

This is Patty Friedmann, overjoyed at all your attention to me in New Orleans, struggling to publish A Little Bit Ruined with cyber help, which I didn't have with Side Effects. I've been having a blast promoting another book with my friends Julie Smith and Chris Wiltz; we're all in an anthology called New Orleans Noir. It's easier to navigate the literary scene in a group!

Patty Friedmann said...

This is Patty Friedmann, overjoyed at all your attention to me in New Orleans, struggling to publish A Little Bit Ruined with cyber help, which I didn't have with Side Effects. I've been having a blast promoting another book with my friends Julie Smith and Chris Wiltz; we're all in an anthology called New Orleans Noir. It's easier to navigate the literary scene in a group!